- There are 5 Internet accessible computers available to the public.
- Wireless Internet access is also available. Ask a librarian for the password to log on.
- Time limit for the computers are 30 minutes once each day. If no one is waiting to use a computer, the time limit may be extended.
- Extra time is available for homework and special programs.
- Children that use the computer must know basic computer skills.
- Our computers do not have filters on the Internet and each patron is responsible for their actions when using the computer.
- If a patron is seen using a computer in an inappropriate manner they will be asked to stop and may have computer privileges revoked for any length of time and the discretion of the Director.
- The Internet usage is free but we do charge for printing. Our printing fee is 20¢ for each black and white page and 50¢ for each color page.