A fax machine is available at the library at the circulation desk. The staff will be responsible for operating the fax machine. Cover sheets are available at the library’s circulation desk and are not included in the faxing fees.
Faxing Fee Schedule
- Local & Long Distance Outgoing - $1.00 for the first page sent and 50¢ for each additional page.
- International Outgoing - $2.00 for the first page sent and 75¢ for each additional page.
- 1-800 Outgoing numbers will be charged a flat fee of $1.00
- Incoming Faxes – First three (3) pages are no charge, additional pages are 10¢ each.
- Patrons must pay for fax calls at the time they are made. No provision is made for billing these calls.
The fax number for the library is 563-432-7135
To send a fax just ask a staff member.