Give Books to the Library
The library accepts gifts of gently used books, CDs and other material. If you are cleaning out your home or office, consider donating your used items to the library.
- Please call or check with the library before dropping off your donations.
- We accept books, CDs and DVDs that are in good condition. If we cannot use them in the collection, we will put them on our on-going Booksale.
- You may drop them off at the library during the open hours.
- If you would like a receipt for your donation, be sure and ask the staff for one.
Give Money to the Library
Your gift of money is always welcome at the Mechanicsville Public Library.
A gift to the library is a nice way to commemorate a person, a birthday or other special event.
- You may pay with a check or cash. The donation may be brought into the library or mailed to:
The Mechanicsville Public Library PO Box 370 Mechanicsville, IA 52306
- Please let us know if the donation is commemorating a loved one.
- We will issue a receipt for you if you would like one for your records.
- The library always has needs, but if you have a specific item you would like the money spent on, please let the staff know.